April - October 2017:
July 2017 - August 2017:
November 2017 - March 2018:
Christmas & New Year:
19th December 2017
to 9th January 2018
Chinese New Year
13th - 20th February 2018
Benefits for hotel website booking:
- - Express check in
- - Return transfers to airport
- - 2 Tuk-tuk from 7h00 to 17h00
- - Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- - Mini bar with daily replenishment
- - Complimentary pool side treat
- - International breakfast
- - High speed WIFI in the hotel
- - Mobile phone with local sim-card and 5$ credit (on request)
- - Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- - Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- - Complimentary mosquito repellent
- - Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- - Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
4 – Boun / The house on a podium
Suite Lodge - Two bedrooms
Ideal for welcoming families, this house was built in 1983 and is originally from Opo, a village situated in the Preah Vihear province, approximately 200 kilometers east of Siem Reap. Its rooftop reaches 9 metres in height.
It belonged to Keano Houn and his wife, Channy Lay, a farming couple who specialise in rubber tree and cassava plantations. Its former occupants also maintained a flourishing business in wild animals.
Emanating from two different provinces, Boun and Pram, the tallest houses in Sala Lodges, were actually situated only several kilometres apart.
This was the first house procured for Sala Lodges. It was delivered in pieces during July 2011.
With a surface area of almost 60 m2 on the first floor and 35 m2 on the ground floor, the house can accommodate up to five people: three guests in the bedroom upstairs which has a large double bed and a sofa bed, and two guests in the single beds which can be rearranged as a double bed in the downstairs bedroom. An extra bed* can be added in either bedrooms. Each room has its own private bathroom. The two rooms are part of the same unit but do not have connecting doors.
This lodge owes its name to the fact that it is the sole house to be endowed with a platform in the upstairs bedroom. It also has a spacious bathroom with a rain shower. Guests can enjoy an unrestricted view of the rooftops of Sala Lodges from the 24 m2 terrace. Residents of the ground floor room can bask in the sunshine in the large open space facing the luxuriant gardens opposite their room.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.
- A double bed of 200 cm x 200 cm on first floor
- A sofa bed of 90 cm x 200 cm on first floor
- Two single beds of 107 cm x 200 cm, which convert into a double bed
- *An extra bed of 90 cm x 200 cm for US$50.- per night
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito nets
- Free Wi-Fi access & telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe polishing
- Laundry service
On request (no price supplement):
- Flat-screen television with DVD player
- Baby’s cot