Our rates start from:
April - October 2017:
July 2017 - August 2017:
November 2017 - March 2018:
Christmas & New Year:
19th December 2017
to 9th January 2018
Chinese New Year
13th - 20th February 2018
Benefits for hotel website booking:
- - Express check in
- - Return transfers to airport
- - Tuk-tuk from 7h00 to 17h00
- - Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- - Mini bar with daily replenishment
- - Complimentary pool side treat
- - International breakfast
- - High speed WIFI in the hotel
- - Mobile phone with local sim-card and 5$ credit (on request)
- - Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- - Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- - Complimentary mosquito repellent
- - Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- - Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
5 – Bram / The high house
Suite Lodge - One bedroom
With its vast terrace looking out on to the Sala Lodges’ "village", "Bram", No 5 in English, is ideal for the adventurous who like heights. Originally from Srü, in the Kompong Thom province situated some 150 km east of Siem Reap, it was built in 1985 and can accommodate up to three people.
Its former owners, Neth Hour and his wife Sos Soeun, are specialist farmers of rubber tree and cassava plantations. The 30 year old couple lived in this house with their children. They sold their home in order to be able to build a new dwelling which is larger and more sturdy.
Emanating from two different provinces, Boun and Pram, the tallest houses in Sala Lodges, were actually situated just kilometres apart.
This house was reconstructed in Sala Lodges in mid-July 2011.
Three adults and a child under 12 years old can stay in this room which has two single beds that convert into a double bed as well as a sofa bed and an extra bed*. The sweet and comfortable atmosphere of this room in shades of reds and oranges with a surface area of 58 m2 extends onto a 24 m2 terrace. It has a vast, bright private bathroom with rain shower.
Guests of this lodge will certainly not want to miss the opportunity to enjoy a meal on their large terrace which, given its height, often benefits from a very welcome natural breeze.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.
- Two single beds of 107 cm x 200 cm which convert into a double bed
- A sofa bed 90 cm x 200 cm
- *An extra bed of 9 0cm x 200 cm for US$50.- per night
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito nets
- Free Wi-Fi access & telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe polishing
- Laundry service
On request (no price supplement):
- Flat-screen television with DVD player
- Baby’s cot