Benefits for hotel website booking:
- Express check in
- Return transfers to airport
- Tuk-tuk from 7h00 to 17h00
- Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- Mini bar with daily replenishment
- Complimentary pool side treat
- International breakfast
- High speed WIFI in the hotel
- Mobile phone with local sim-card and 5$ credit (on request)
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- Complimentary mosquito repellent
- Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
8 – Bram Bei / The house with the horizontal cladding
Suite Lodge – One bedroom
House No. 8, “Bram Bei” in Khmer, is one of two houses in Sala Lodges with horizontal cladding. Built in 1965 it was recovered from Yeang, in the Russey commune. The village’s name means bamboo. It is situated in the province of Siem Reap, approximately 50 kilometres from the town centre.
Its owners, Srèn Sea and his wife, Hong Chhun, are specialised retailers in the sale of prahoc, the fermented fish paste. By chance, the couple conducted their business outside their home. As with many others, they were willing to leave of their home to build a more modern dwelling.
Three adults and a child below 12 years old can be accommodated in the bedroom measuring 38 m2. According to need, the space can be rearranged into three single beds or one double and one single bed and an extra bed*. The light and airy bathroom of 10 m2 is equipped with a rain shower. Guests of this lodge will be able to relax on the pretty terrace, enhanced by an indented and slightly tilted balustrade.
Decorated in pastel blue tones, the room has patinated furniture from India, a country which has had a strong influence on Khmer culture. At the time of its construction in the XIIth century, the famous temple Angkor Wat was initially consacrated to the Hindu god Vishnu before being dedicated to Buddhism towards the XVIth century. The Khmer language contains many words with their origin in Sanskrit.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.
Two single beds of 107 cm x 200 cm which convert into a double bed
A sofa bed of 90 cm x 200 cm
*An extra bed of 90 cm x 200 cm for US$50.- per night
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito nets
- Free Wi-Fi access & telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe polishing
- Laundry service
On request (no price supplement):
- Flat-screen television with DVD player
- Baby’s cot