Lodges near Angkor
Benefits for hotel website booking:
- Express check in
- Return transfers to airport
- Tuk-tuk from 7h00 to 17h00
- Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- Mini bar with daily replenishment
- Complimentary pool side treat
- International breakfast
- High speed WIFI in the hotel
- Mobile phone with local sim-card and 5$ credit (on request)
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- Complimentary mosquito repellent
- Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
7 – Bram pi / The house with grey shutters
Suite Lodge – One bedroom
Situated a stone’s throw from the swimming pool and open-air lounge, house No. 7, ” Bram pi” in Khmer, constitutes an ideal refuge for guests wanting to enjoy a verdant and peaceful environment.
Built in 1983, this house is from Wat Svay, a village in Salakamroeuk, the same commune as Sala Lodges. It was owned by Dara Sin, a 49-year-old soldier and his wife Kimouch Seng, a gold retailer. It was reconstructed on the site in June 2012.
Endowed with a terrace of 24.5 m2, this low-lying house enjoys a magnificent view of the rice paddies and the setting sun. The light and airy bathroom measuring 9.5 m2 is equipped with a rain shower.
Three adults and a child below 12 years old can sleep in this room, either in three separate single beds or in a double bed and a single bed and an extra bed*.
The bedroom of approximately 41.5 m2 is decorated in shades of turquoises and whites with patinated furniture from India, a country which has had a strong influence on Khmer culture. At the time of its construction in the XIIth century, the famous temple Angkor Wat was initially consecrated to the Hindu god Vishnu before being dedicated to Buddhism towards the XVIth century. The Khmer language contains many words with their origin in Sanskrit.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.
Two single beds of 107 cm x 200 cm which convert into a double bed
A sofa bed of 90 cm x 200 cm
*An extra bed of 90 cm x 200 cm for US$50.- per night
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito nets
- Free Wi-Fi access & telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe polishing
- Laundry service
On request (no price supplement):
- Flat-screen television with DVD player
- Baby’s cot