Our rates start from:
April – October 2017:
July 2017 – August 2017:
November 2017 – March 2018:
Christmas & New Year:
19th December 2017
to 9th January 2018
Chinese New Year
13th – 20th February 2018
Benefits for hotel website booking:
- Express check in
- Return transfers to airport
- Tuk-tuk from 7h00 to 17h00
- Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- Mini bar with daily replenishment
- Complimentary pool side treat
- International breakfast
- High speed WIFI in the hotel
- Mobile phone with local sim-card and 5$ credit (on request)
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- Complimentary mosquito repellent
- Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
10 – Dop / The house with the tilted balcony
Suite Lodge – One bedroom
Low-lying and long, house No. 10, “Dop” in Cambodian, possesses a terrace of more than 27 m2, with an indented and slightly tilted balustrade. Situated on the edge of the central pathway of the hotel, this lodge is at the heart of the « village », two paces away from the open air lounge and not far from the swimming pool.
This house originated in Pouk. Situated twenty kilometres to the north-east of Siem Reap, this village is very well known in the region as it has a very important sericultural farm (silkworm breeding). Its former owner, Lorne Luch, and his wife, Sophy Som, are not however involved in the silkworm industry. They deal with building materials. It could be that their wish to exchange their wooden house for a more permanent home came from having sold sand, steel bars and bricks.
This house arrived in dismantled sections during the month of December 2011.
The house can accommodate up to three adults and a child below 12 years old. It is equipped with a double bed and a sofa which converts into a single bed and an extra bed*.
It is equipped with a large bathroom of 11.5 m2, complete with rain shower. The bedroom measures approximately 46 m2 and has been decorated with furnitures with a patina in shades of greens and purples.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.
A double bed of 180 cm x 200 cm
A sofa bed of 90 cm x 200 cm
*An extra bed of 90 cm x 200 cm for US$50.- per night
- Air conditioning & fans
- Mosquito nets
- Free Wi-Fi access & telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe polishing
- Laundry service
On request (no price supplement):
- Flat-screen television with DVD player
- Baby’s cot