Benefits for hotel website booking:
- Express check in
- Welcome drink with cool towels on arrival
- Mini bar with daily replenishment
- Complimentary pool side treat
- International breakfast
- High speed WIFI in the hotel
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- Complimentary mosquito repellent
- Early check in before 12:00, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out until 14:00, subject to availability
2 & 3 – Pi & Bei / The family houses
Suite Lodge – Two bedrooms
This family house, built in 1962, comes from Thnont. This village whose name means sugar palm, is situated in the commune of Kampong Chen Chon or “port of the northern Chinese”. The province of Kampong Thom is situated approximately 75 kilometres south-east of Siem Reap.
This house was the property of Colonel Ly Chheang, 55 years old, and it served as a military base for the army of Stong district. It was very cramped, and the soldiers needed a much larger barracks, which is why it was sold at the end of August 2011.
With its four sided-roof, the family house is the largest in Sala Lodges. The ideal setting for a family stay. Connecting rooms are each equipped with a separate entrance and a private bathroom with a rain shower. Each room has a terrace of 55 m2 which can is combined into one space.
The first bedroom “Pi” which means two in Khmer is more than 55 m2. Three people can sleep here in is a double bed and a sofa bed.
Bedroom “Bei”, meaning three in Cambodian, occupies a surface area of 43 m2. Three people can sleep here in a double bed and an extra bed*.
Decorated with furniture with a patina in pale grey hues, this house plunges its guests into the Asia of the 1920s.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.