Benefits for hotel website booking:
- Check in: 12.00 (noon) / Check out: 02.00 pm
- Express check in
- Welcome drink with cold towels on arrival
- Mini bar
- Complimentary poolside treat
- International breakfast
- High speed WIFI in the hotel
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service and clothes ironing service
- Nightly turndown service (romantic turn down will be offered to honeymooners)
- Complimentary early check in and late check out, subject to availability
9 – Bram boun / The house with a view of the sacred tree
Suite Lodge – One bedroom
House No. 9, “Bram boun” in Cambodian, was christened “view of the sacred tree” as its charming 11 m2 terrace opens on to an abacus in front of which the local villagers come to lay their offerings. According to their faith, this Buddha tree shelters good spirits which must be cherished and cared for.
Built in 1984, this house comes from Peak Snèng Thmèy, a village in the Peak Snèng commune. It is in the Siem Reap province and is situated approximately 30 kilometres to the north of the town, not far from the famous Bayon, the temple with 200 faces.
The owner, Peng Chay, and his wife, Sam Cheam, lived there with their family. The farmers were willing to relinquish their home as they wished to build a new, larger home.
This house was delievered to Sala Lodges at the beginning of December 2011.
The 42 m2 bedroom captures the traditional ambiance with its green anise and mauve shades.
Three adults and a child below 12 years old can be accommodated in this lodge which benefits from a sense of privacy. It can be arranged as three single beds or as one double and one single bed and an extra bed* according to requirements.
An adjoining room is equipped with a spacious bathroom complete with a rain shower.
There is a no smoking policy in all houses.